Friday, April 4, 2008

It's been a while...

Due to the popular request of my adoring public (:P) I have decided to take time out of my busy schedule to let you know what is going on.

First, my job. It is going really well. I have been working there for 2 months now, and while I am still a probationary employee,I have a feeling that in one month's time I will be a full time regular employee for Spencer Godfrey Architects, Inc. I was told today that a lot of the reason they hired me was because of my 3d modeling experience, which has become apparent as they asked me to do a perspective model of one of the jobs I have been working on. This is in addition to the 40 hours a week I normally work, which means that lately I have been working so much! Luckily this is a short term assignment, so by the end of next week, I should have this done, along with a nice bonus! I was also told that this would likely be something I do a few times a year, however, not all of them would be in addition to my normal workload. All in all, I am very happy with what I do. It has been hard to come home and make dinner and clean our apartment, but slowly I have improved in that arena.


Next: Sylvester. This is our new cat. He is so adorable! He is always wearing his tux, and gets along with Max (our other cat) famously. He also always sleeps with us, right next to me, either around my head, curled at my tummy or back, and even under the covers! I have never seen a cat do that!


I have also changed my appearance a bit. To be precise, I have gotten a perm! Since my hair is pretty short, it took really well, since my hair isn't weighing down the curls., also it is long enough to not be a 'fro. I have also noticed a slight change in my hair color because of it. It now has a reddish tint to it. Yeah, It is not the best picture ever, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

4 comments:

Sarina said...

so I love the hair, it looks great and you look so happy!

April Cogburn said...

Love the hair!

Amanda said...

Sylvester exists?!?!

Anonymous said...

Update please!!