Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Apartment

So Anthony and I have officially moved in to our new apartment in Austin, thanks to our friends from the Young Marrieds group at our church. We still have a lot of unpacking to do, but it is looking so much better than it did two days ago. The only problem is I have to do most of it myself, since Anthony is at work most of the day, and when he gets home he is exhausted.

We have just switched our internet from our old apartment to the new one, and this is one of the first items that I have accomplished after checking my email, of course. I am hoping to continue this blog through my trip to Germany. For those of you who don't know, I am flying to Germany this summer for seven weeks, leaving my husband in the capable hands of the YM group. Anthony has arrived at home now, so I need to attend to him. More about Germany later.

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Hi Martha! I hope they take good care of Anthony and you have a great time in Germany!

JoeSlice said...

We'll do our best to handle Anthony, but don't be surprised if you come back and his eyes are terribly bloodshot and he has missed 8 days of work and has not showered. If he reverts to bachelorism due to our influence and stays up all night playing video games we cannot be held responsible. That's the natural state of things anyway. On a side note, I had no idea you moved this week! Why didn't we help? Now what motivation do you have to help us move?

Super Mom with a Twist said...

GOOD LUCK!! You know I went to A Town for a Graduation, I was soo busy I never got a chance to call you.. OH well, Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Germany- I can't wait to read all about it! ~Whitney

April Cogburn said...

We will be sure to take good care of Anthony while you are gone. What day are you leaving? I have a blog too. It's at threecogburns.blogspot.com