Friday, June 8, 2007

Berlin

Berlin is so nice! I have been doing the whole museum thing, and historical and cultural things as well, and I have been learning a lot! I am really tired, because my friends and I have been constantly on the move. This afternoon, we will be going to Checkpoint Charlie, and seeing that area. It should be interesting, and very educational. I have been taking a lot of pictures, I promise, but since this is still not my regular computer, I am not able to upload them, yet. Once I get back to Mannheim, I will be able to figure out how to put pictures into my blog. Until then, use your imagination!!!

We have been staying in a hostel, and that has been very interesting. We had some really interesting roommates, who slept during the day so they would be refreshed enough to party throughout the night. It is a very different atmosphere than I am used to.

I have to admit, I am having a blast, but I miss Anthony so much. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this time away from my husband. It has been harder than I anticipated.

No comments: