Thursday, June 7, 2007

Busy Days

Sorry it has been so long since I put up a post, but I have yet to get internet in my room, so it has been a bit inconvenient to find a computer. Luckily there are these things in Europe called Internet cafes, where you can buy internet time. So that is what I am doing right now. I have 5 minutes left, so I will be quick. I got to Germany Tuesday morning, and with very minor setbacks, like not understanding how to work the street car ticket machine, we arrived in Mannheim, found the Goethe institute, and were shown to our dorm rooms. I am traveling with three other girls, named Mary, Vicki, and Sarah G. Anyway, we have been trying our hardest to get over jetlag, while seeing as much Germany as we can. Right now we are in Berlin, and we will be staying in a youth hostel tonight and tomorrow night. I don't have any pictures to show right now, but stay tuned, and I will show them later!

Ok, so this is the second installment of my previous blog that accidently made it onto Kitchen Karma instead of my own blog. Sorry, Myra. Well, I now have 5 minutes left on the internet without having to again, so this is going to have to be a work in progress until I have my own internet modem. Anyway, I am having trouble typing because the keyboards in Deutschland are different from American keyboards. The z and y keys are switched, and many of the punctuation keys are moved around, plus, there are more characters like ö, ü, and ä, and various other things. So if you do find typos, please be patient. Ok, once again no time left. Enjoy!

No comments: